Medical technology growth company in a defensive industry
- Nexstim is a Finnish, internationally operating medical technology company.
- We focus on both diagnostic and therapy applications for challenging brain diseases and disorders.
Unique scalable technology platform
- Our neuronavigated TMS technology enables accurate brain mapping and treatment of patients with challenging brain diseases and disorders.
- Our technology platform scales to a variety of applications where accuracy and repeatability are required.
Commercial product portfolio in a strongly regulated industry
- We operate in a highly regulated business environment with strong competitive entry barriers.
- Our systems are approved by key authorities.
- Over 210 NBS systems and over 50 systems that include the functionalities of an NBT® system have been delivered to facilities worldwide for neurosurgical planning, multiple therapies, and research.
Megatrends support our growth
- We work to improve treatment outcomes for severe brain diseases and disorders.
- As we age, brain diseases increase, and societies have a need for more effective and faster rehabilitation.
- Technological developments enable new forms of treatment in the treatment of mental health and chronic pain, among other things.
Focus on the long-term shareholder value
- Nexstim is an investment opportunity due to increased operational efficiency and improved economy.
- Successful scaling of the technology platform: two strong business areas, of which therapy business built alongside the diagnostics business since 2018.
Recurring revenue supports our growth
- Our business is built on a solid base and our systems have key regulatory approvals.
- Our recurring revenue is growing, which creates stability and a new kind of predictability for us.
- Our goal is financial success and minimizing future capital needs - we want to develop and evolve.
Strong organization and committed team of experts
- Our Board and management team have extensive experience in the industry and strong evidence of both research and business development.
- We are a desired employer among the experts in our industry.