We are now looking to add an Operation and Service Trainee to join our headquarters team in Helsinki.
You will start as a trainee and later become an Operation and Service Engineer/Specialist: your responsibilities and tasks will widen as you grow in this position.
As a trainee your main tasks are (but not limited to):
- receiving and checking purchase orders
- order fulfillment of parts and accessories to customers
- different sorts of warehousing and production work tasks
Later, in addition to the previous ones your main tasks are (but not limited to):
- drive customer satisfaction through efficient field service activities, including repairs, preventive maintenance, and installations.
- serve as contact person for technical support matters.
- helping to handle various development and quality issues.
As our Operation and Service Engineer/Specialist you will be performing field service activities for our customers - primarily in Europe. You will need to be able to manage multiple tasks sometimes under pressure.
- you have a degree or are in the final stage of your studies in engineering (e.g., vocational, or polytechnic school)
- structured and proactive mindset to quickly resolve technical challenges, with hands-on technical aptitude.
- capability to work independently and use/learn IT software.
- fluent in English and Finnish: both languages, written and verbal, are used in our instructions and communications with our customers.
- friendly and enthusiastic attitude suitable for serving customers.
- flexibility in terms of travelling.
This position is full-time from the beginning. Our office is located in Vallila, Helsinki. Completing the tasks of this position requires frequent attendance at the office, but some remote work will be possible.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com by April 2nd, 2023. We might contact applicants already during the application period.
For more information, please contact Peter Wickström, Operations Manager, mob. +358 50 324 7201 on Fridays (17.3., 24.3. & 31.3.) between 14 and 16.